35% of users have weak passwords; the other 65% can be cracked

35% of users have weak passwords; the other 65% can be cracked

Password leaks from public breaches help us learn how people think, allow us to identify patterns and build dictionaries of passwords. As password cracking methods evolve, Upper characters, Lower characters, Special characters and Digits (ULSD) recommendations and...
Heathrow campaigners fail in High Court runway challenge

Heathrow campaigners fail in High Court runway challenge

Campaigners lose High Court challenge against government’s approval of third runway at Heathrow Airport. A High Court challenge against the government’s approval of a third runway at Heathrow Airport has failed. The coalition of local councils, included Hillingdon,...

Digital Book Keeping Software – Easy In Control

HMRC are introducing QUARTERLY Digital Tax Returns. The introduction of Digital Tax Returns will put an administration burden on us all however, we are confident we have the answer.  We have  developed “Easy In Control”. This is a very SIMPLE form of software which...